WE SEEM TO BE SLOWING DOWN! If you will read the article on the blog titled, "JUST A THOUGHT", you will know that we are all doing just great. With Jillian here during the day and Emme having sleepovers and doing crafts in the evening I am a little slow getting this on. SORRY! Here we go:
Liisa lost 1.6 pounds last week, good job!
Eileen lost 2 pounds last week, keep up the good work.
Yvonne lost a whopping 1/2 pound last week.
Joleane and Becky with a gain of 1/2 pound each last week just needed a break and are back on track now.
Let's all get going again and see how we can keep the pounds coming of no matter the amount, so
we can feel GREAT this July when we go camping.
Sorry mom - I meant to call you with my update. I stayed the same last week. With the kids on spring break this week - my goal is to not gain any weight this week!
ReplyDeleteAny weight loss is good weight loss. And I am so proud of all of you! Even if you gained, the fact is that since you're still reporting, you're not off the wagon and your mentality is in the right spot. Give yourselves a pat on the back! :)
ReplyDelete