Friday, September 11, 2009

NEXT THREE GOALS SET

WE DID IT...We each set goals for the rest of the year. If you remember I asked you each to send me three goals which were:
1) your next goal (to work towards during the month of September)
2) a goal to reach by October 17th when we next meet and
3) A goal to reach by New Years Day
We got some great goals and now so we will work harder take a look at what they are:
*Remember you can change only your goals but can influence other's goals.

Renee.
My next next 3 --
1) My Next Goal - is getting Chelsea's fall term classes locked in.
2) By October 17th - Have every one settle/unpacked in their new room assignments.
(Gabe, Ashley and Josslyn are moving back in)
3) By New Years - be less than 200lbs.

Liisa. -
1) I want to be down 30 lbs by my Weight Watchers weigh in on 9/23. That's about 3 weeks and right now I am down 27.4 so I need to shed another 2 1/2 lbs.
2) By October 17 I want to have exercised 40 more times.
3) By 12/31/09 I want to be walking 7 miles vs. the 5 I do now when I walk.

Becky
1) Lose 5 more pounds before 10/17/09 (everyone be sure to set that day aside for meeting here in Portland).
2) Start drinking more water (right now its at about 2 glasses a day).
3) Exercise 6 days a week (even when Rita is not available).
Liisa, how did you do in August? I did not exercise every day, but I did exercise 29 times in 31 days.


Sarah
1) My next goal is to re-introduce exercise/walking into my life.
2) By Oct 17 I want to hit the 10 pounds mark and stay under it.
3) By year end I want to be needing new clothes cuz even the ones I have waiting to be worn are too big!

Elizabeth
1) My next goal is to drink all 8 glasses of water each day.
2) By Oct 17 I want to be exercising every day.
3) By year end I want to be at my goal weight.

Joleane
1) My next goal is... to lose half a pound by Monday, Sept. 14. (I have weekly goals to reach that coincide with our weekly weigh-ins).
2) By October 17th I want to... celebrate Logan being settled in Kindergarten and doing well, Taylor being settled in Preschool and doing well, James done with his entrance exam to optometry school, and myself having actually ran an entire 5K (my goal since Jan.)
3) By New Year's Day I want to... have lost a total of 45 pounds (and be only another 1 &1/2 months from my end goal)!

Yvonne
1) My next goal is to reach the 70 pounds loss goal
2) By October 17th I want to be able to tell you all I have lost 75 pounds
3) By New Years Day I want to have lost 80 in 2009

I have added to mine but without numbers. It is making me work more. By October 17th I want that recliner in the front room finished, new curtains in the kitchen and living room, recover my kitchen chairs, paint and redo the big bathroom, clean the princess room and CLEAN MY CRAP (CRAFT) ROOM!!!. I have a great start but still a long way to go. We will see how we all did in October. Just 5 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Great goals everyone! Can't wait to see how we do. Setting goals (like Oct 17th) really help me with motivation. Thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete