Thursday, September 3, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - FRIDAY

HOLD HANDS. A recent study published in Psychological Science found that hand-holding calms the body's reaction to stress. So grab the hand of a friend or loved one whether you're sitting on the couch or taking a walk. I like this one and I think it is true. If you are walking with an adult it keeps you walking at the same speed as well. Calvin has only walked with me once this year but he is either dinking around or walking like it is a race to a bowl of ice cream so he has to get there before it melts. It drives me nuts. When Emme is with me and we walk it just makes me feel good and I smile more and enjoy the walk more when we hold hands. I love this tip.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why (lol) but for some reason, Dillon and Ian just dont want to hold my hand anymore.....

    ReplyDelete