I THINK AUGUST WAS OUR BEST MONTH SO FAR. GOOD JOB EVERYONE AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. It is hard to believe that another month is over and it will soon be fall. I sent an email to Linda to see which weekend in October works best for her, since I know that is a busy month and it looks like it's Saturday October 17th to meet and "do lunch". I want to get a group photo and some updated photos so put the date on your calenders. It is a great time to get together and motivate ourselves before all the candy and goodie holidays start. From Halloween to New Years it is a hard time for dieters. We can do it. Any doubts? Look at August. Here is how we did:
Liisa lost 3 1/2 pounds last month.
Angela lost 4 1/2 pounds.
Sarah lost 3 pounds
Becky lost 3 pounds
Eileen lost 3 1/2 pounds
Renee lost 3 1/2 pounds
Linda stayed the same
Yvonne lost 3 pounds
Elizabeth lost 2 pounds and
Joleane lost a BIG 6 1/2 pounds last month.
WE ALL DID GREAT. PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK AND KEEP MOVIN ON.
THAT IS A TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS OF 32 1/2 POUNDS FOR OUR LITTLE GROUP.
YOU LADIES ARE THE BEST AND YOU KEEP ME GOING.
WOW!! Great job everyone, you're doing awesome!!
ReplyDelete