Thursday, September 10, 2009

WEIGH INS FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER

DIDN'T HERE FROM EILEEN AND LINDA THIS WEEK, which is why this is late. I kept thinking with the holiday maybe they needed an extra day to response to my emails. I hope everything is okay with them. Here are the results of the first week of September. Let's keep going we are almost at the 1 year mark of our diet and exercise challenge, not that it will end in December:
Liisa lost 1 pound
Angela gained half a pound
Sarah gained half a pound
Becky stayed the same
Renee gained half a pound
Yvonne lost 2 pounds
Joleane stayed and
Elizabeth stayed the same.

Not to bad we are off to a slow start this month but we will get going again I am sure. Keep it up ladies it is just 5 weeks till we see each other and "do lunch".

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a slow week, but I know we are all trying for some great results before Oct 17th.

    ReplyDelete