Saturday, September 19, 2009
TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY
PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE. Most problems are easier to handle when you keep them in perspective and avoid making mountains out of molehills. This is perfect for me today. This week I have deep cleaned and painted my main bathroom. This meant about 1a zillion trips up and down the ladder and step stool, to the extent of really messing up my knee. Because of everything I was doing in the bathroom the scale was moved into a room with carpet then into another room without the carpet and then back to the carpet spot. Needless to say it now does not work. Every time I step on it it says something different. At one point I weighed 65 pounds the same as 2 year old Jillian. That means this week with the extra working and moving and walking 6 days I have either put on 10-15 pounds or I have lost about 140 pounds. Neither of course is true but I have been stressing over the fact that I have no scale. All the stressing hasn't changed anything but gave me a headache. I took the battery out for the day and we will see what I weigh tomorrow and then decide if we need to chuck that scale and maybe get a new one. I don't know but the little molehill problem is quickly becoming a very big mountain unless I just let it go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment