IT SEEMS SOME HAVE DECIDED NOT TO WEIGH IN EACH WEEK AND THAT IS OKAY. We started off 2009 with everyone weighing in each week and more than the weight loss or gain it was a way to "just check in" but as the year is winding down we aren't hearing from many of you. Can I just say, "I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE DIETING, EXERCISING, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT GO WITH OUR WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE" I would love to hear from you each week anyway. I just love knowing how my daughters and sisters are all doing each week. It could be my age or it just might be that I am nosey. Either way PLEASE check in with me each week. I love hearing from you. So here is how we did the last week of November and for the month.
Liisa lost 1 pound that week for a total loss for November of 2 pounds.
Sarah lost 1/2 pound for a total loss for November of 2 pounds.
Becky was ups and down all month with a total gain of 2 pounds thanks to Thanksgiving and all the goodies that go with that holiday.
Joleane like Becky was all over and ended with a gain of 1 1/2 pounds. With all the painting and cleaning she is doing this week and last she is back on track for December. Way to stick with it sweetie.
Yvonne managed to only put on 2 pounds over Thanksgiving but gratefully still lost a total of 2 1/2 pounds for the month.
I love the fact that this is a new month but am also very nervous about this holiday season and all the goodies available.
November wasnt a great month but oh well. Hope December is at least a little better.
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping this blog going. I am looking forward to your posts for 2010.
Great jog everyone! Keep up the good work, no matter what it is you are involved in.
I agree-keep the posts coming, and everyone try to comment occasionally. It isn't just about the weight loss (or I'd certainly be doing better), I just love the contact with family.
ReplyDelete