THINK BEFORE YOU BITE. Before you try every irresistible food that crosses your path, think first. How will you feel after you eat them? Is the taste really worth it? Could you enjoy just a small taste of it now?
Okay this is a good tip too. I learned last year by repeating to myself a hundred times or more a day, "If I can diet through the Christmas Holiday, I can make it through the next year." Yes, it was hard work. Yes, it was hard to say no thank you to all the Christmas candies, cookies and baked goods that came into our home from family and friends. Yes, I was grumpy through most of the holidays. Yes, I wondered if it was worth it, and, Yes I wanted to give up and just quit and enjoy just one more Christmas cookie and then start the New Year dieting and being good. But for some reason I didn't and believe it or not I am glad I didn't. You can pass up all the Christmas food and just feel good about it. I am not saying I won't have a taste or two but I will make sure that whatever I eat will be part of my day's calories and not added to them.-
No comments:
Post a Comment