Thursday, December 17, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - FRIDAY

START A NEW TRADITION. Focus on fun activities, not food. Take a walk to see the neighborhood decorations, sing some holiday carols, see a play or volunteer to help those in need.
This sounds like a good tip but usually after these suggested activities, it is cold outside and everyone comes home to hot chocolate and "LOTS OF COOKIES". Not sure this would work.

2 comments:

  1. How did your meeting go yesterday - were you able to just say no to all the cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The meeting was great. We got a lot of planning done for 2010 and I gave away almost half of the cookies and candies I had made. I did eat 2 cookies and saved one for Thursday but gave that one to Jillian. Since I did eat cookies this week I sarted exercising and walking yesterday and will do that for the rest of the week to see if I can keep any weight loss down to a pound or two. It is very hard to diet this month.

    ReplyDelete