SWEAT MORE. Some research shows that adding just 10 more minutes of intense exercise to your usual workout can stave off holiday weight gain.
Some days I think I am doing good just to exercise the 30 minutes I am doing now. I am not sure another 10 minutes is something I am in favor of. Maybe after the holidays I will find I need that 10 minutes but I am just getting use to the program I am doing this week to try something different.
Yea 500! Saturday I tried to exercise in the morning and in the afternoon-the 2nd time I only did 15 minutes. Maybe it would be easier to add 10 minutes to the one exercise time, rather than trying to do 2 in one day. Of course, right now exercising at all would be good.
ReplyDeleteIf I dont get up and do my exercise first thing in the morning I have a million and one excuses later in the day; work, kids, homework etc.
ReplyDelete