Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - WEDNESDAY

TAKE INVENTORY. Identify all the situations (office parties, mall food courts, family gatherings) that make it difficult for you to eat healthy during the holiday season. Make a plan for staying on track in every situation.
Make a plan for anything or situation that may come up this next month. Play the game, "what if", what if I am so busy at work I don't get a lunch, can I eat more at dinner? what if we have a snow day and I can't get to the store for healthy snacks, or what if it is a red day and we can't use the wood stove, like today, it is just too cold to do anything but eat, hot foods and sit bundled up in a blanket. I need to be better prepared for days like this. Are you ready for winter and weather changes not planned on or prepared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment