




THIS IS FOR MY CHILDREN...Last month the tips on here were to relieve stress and August tips are to help you get a better night's sleep. Here are a few pictures of how your father and I combined the two. Photo #1 is of your father's BIG boat. Don't make fun of it unless you have a bigger one. He loves his little boat.
Photo #2 is a picture of how I spent the morning. You can't tell but I was watching Julie and Julia. I liked the movie.
#3 Papa and his fish, but with that shirt you can't see them, so
#4 so here is his proud picture. We gave the fish to the campground host.
then the last picture should shows our new tent and boy it is much bigger than I thought and the really cool thing is that you can stand up and walk around in it and it has a divider to make 2 rooms. I love the room when we are camping.
Looks like a great time. I love camping and would do it all summer if I could. Unfortunately Dillon isnt digging it anymore but Ian still came along. We shall she next year if he does or not.
ReplyDelete