Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY - WEDNESDAY

EXERCISE REGULARLY...Following a consistent exercise program can help you increase your energy levels during the day, improve your mood and regulate your sleeping patterns at night.
I have really been lazy the last few weeks. My foot and knee have really been bothering me since we went camping and so I have been trying to take it easy and get it heeled before I start exercising and walking again. Once I tweek this old knee the longer it takes to heal if I push it. I am planning to start up the exercise program on Monday and so by the time we go camping on the 20th I should be ready to really enjoy the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you. I have been really lazy. I need to get back in a routine. I hope it happens soon.

    ReplyDelete