Monday, August 16, 2010

NEW SITE FOR ME AND YOU...

I have found this great site/blog that is having a great giveaway. It has some fun activity ideas for family and some great recipes. One of my favorite that could be called a craft or a recipe is the bird nest treats. Really cool. Now don't get excited or upset. You don't have to be LDS to check out this site. It is more of a "FAMILY" site and we are all a family. Here is the site address: http://beinglds.blogspot.com/2010/08/where-green-grass-grows.html
I need to get Laurie or Elizabeth to fix my link button, I didn't do a very good job. I think you all will enjoy this blog because it shows and reminds us just how important family is and our weight loss blog is to help us lose weight of course but also to strengthen our family ties. I love you all.

1 comment: