GO TO BED EARLIER...As simple as it seems, going to bed earlier can help you get the extra sleep your body craves. Even if you don't feel tired, try lying down about an hour earlier until you get a full 7-8 hours each night.
I couldn't go to sleep last night and I just kept moving from bed to bed and chair to couch and then back again. It was after 2 this morning before I fell asleep and then the alarm went off at 6. I am sooooooooo tired. I will of course go to bed early tonight and sleep pretty good. But what about tomorrow night? With Calvin gone till next Sunday night it is going to be a long week for me with very little sleep but this is one tip I am going to try when Calvin gets home next week.
too much to do if i go to bed earlier...plus I might miss something...
ReplyDelete