WRITE DOWN YOUR MAIN THOUGHT, INSPIRATION OR MONTRA...Post on your fridge, mirror, door, wherever you look the most during the day your purpose of why you are wanting to lose the weight. You can post a photo of what you want to look like or a scripture if that will help. Maybe a poem would inspire you.
I like this tip. My montra for 2009 was "If it is to be it's up to me" which worked really well. I lost 90 pounds that year. 2010 had no montra and I just didn't have the dedication, will power or care to find a new one and really work on my diet. Now with just 3 months of 2010 yet I am up 40 pounds and I need to work extra hard to lose that weight before New Year's day. I am thinking I will use this one:
"NOTHING tastes as good as losing weight and being healthy will FEEL".
Still working on coming up with one -- any more suggestions? I want one that will really stick this time!
ReplyDelete