PREP AHEAD OF TIME... Wash, slice, and dice as many as you can. Store your prepared produce in clear containers at the front of your fridge. This way you'll see it and can easily reach for quick snacks and meals.
This is a great tip and perfect for me today. This morning I grilled up 6 turkey patties and a bag of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I also picked up at the store 2-3 packs of eggbeaters. With this new diet I eat 1 big meal with protein each day and I now have them for 19 days plus tuna for 2 more at least. I also discovered today that I don't have a problem wanting to eat between meal except when Jillian is eating, so I am going to start making her lunch in the mornings and this will keep me out of the kitchen. Jillian already gets her own chocolate milk out of the fridge since I put 6 sippy cups in the fridge before she gets here. Jillian just proves this tip. Since Jillian sees the cups every time she opens the fridge she drinks more. It is prepared and that saves time for me and there is less fussing with Jillian when I am busy with her baby brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment