Laurie has 4 small children, 1 of which is teething and 1 who is smack dab in the "terrible twos", 2 are active in soccer which means practices and all day Saturday, she has a calling in church, and she is a runner. My point: NOTHING seems to get her upset. She ran this week and found a detour, spiders, other runners that she feels she and that big stroller needs to get out of their way putting them on the side of the road or sidewalk, and who knows what else she had to put up with, yet she continues to run and she like it. It is calming to her and she always feel better afterwards. It is always about the attitude.
Ladies, many of us are dieting. It is not a matter of wanting to lose weight, it is a matter of MUST lose weight. If we want to have a happy, healthy life we must start now, lose the weight, lower our blood pressure, lower our cholesterol, get our GERD under control and off any other medications. We must do it for our self. Now that we know what we must do, let's get to it. It is not important how you plan to lose the weight. It doesn't matter how long it takes. What is important is that you start tomorrow, October 1st. A tip here is that your success or failure can be contributed to your Attitude.
This is a photo of me at Christmas. I am now just going to work to getting down to this by this Christmas. It is a goal and with a positive attitude, "I KNOW I CAN DO IT."
Great speech! I started with you on Monday. Is that the day you are going to weigh in, or Friday. At this point last year I started putting back on the weight I had lost. I don't want to do that this year. I'm ready to get going again.
ReplyDelete