Wednesday, January 14, 2009
ARE YOU MEASURING?????
If you are not measuring your weight losses you might consider doing just that. I am at one of those horrible leveling plains where I am not losing. I was losing about half a pound every other day but now nothing. It is so very discouraging but thank goodness I got to measure today, I do it just on Wednesdays. I have lost a total of 3 inches here and there. If I keep this up I just might find my waist by Christmas. It will be nice to see it. It seems like 20 years or mores since I had a true waist. So don't get discouraged. Find another way to monitor your progress. Get a tape measure out. You will be very surprised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really need to do this! I know it is a good mental boost when the numbers don't move.
ReplyDeleteI need a cloth measuring tape....that metal 23 foot carpenters measure that is in my tool draw is a little hard to manipulate...
ReplyDelete