Sunday, January 25, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY

Visualize a thin fit happier you. As often as you can, close your eyes, and visualize a thin version of yourself with your ideal weight and body shape. Visualize how lean your body looks, how well clothing fit you, how confident and happy you are with your amazing body shape. Visualize how energetic you are. Visualize becoming a lot more successful in other areas of your life because of the confidence you now have from achieving your weight loss goal. If you are like me it has been so long since I was the shape and size I now want to be that it is hard to visualize that picture, plus the fact that I don't look in the mirror but maybe a minute or two at a time and only twice a day that I just can't see the picture I want, then dig through your old photos and pull one out of the "good ole days" and keep it by your bed, or on the mirror, or on the fridge as a reminder that you will be back there one day. It will be a little bit more motivating.

1 comment:

  1. I agree on visualization, but sometimes it's a little difficult to remember the good old days (have trouble remember last week!)

    ReplyDelete