Okay ladies, calm down...we are not going to put any numbers on the blog. Thanks goodness.
I remember the good ol' days when I used to have a figure and I could find my waist to measure it. But alas those are days long gone.
There are going to be times while you are dieting where it looks like you are not losing any weight. This is when your measurements will come in handy. I was surprised this morning when I measured myself that I had lost several inches. So take a few minutes and in the privacy of your bedroom take a few measurements such as; bust, waist, wrist, upper arm, upper leg, hips, neck and ankle. Don't forget to keep a record of your weight as well. When you start to get discouraged you will be pleasantly surprised that you are indeed losing weight. I made a list and am going to measure every Wednesday morning. Once you start exercising you will really see the difference, but that is a different post.
I have some old measurements, and I know it does help. Thanks for all the tips.
ReplyDelete