May I just say how proud I am of all the Styles girls and their daughters. This weight loss challenge (for lack of a better word) is a big undertaking. Bigger for some of us then others, but still this is not going to be easy. When I first thought of the blog, I must admit it was just to get myself some support and I wasn't even sure anyone would be interested in joining. I am thrilled that you all are coming on board. It is very hard to lose weight, it is even harder to do it by yourself. So far the hardest part of dieting hasn't been giving up fried foods, or sodas or even giving up all sweets, it was letting Calvin take my picture and put it on the blog. I am sure that in putting the picture up for all the world to see my plumpness and realize I am just the size and shape of Santa I really am not him, I will be motivated to keep on dieting and exercising. Next Christmas time as we are all getting dressed for a Christmas party or program or concert at school we can, in the words of Renee, look in the mirror at our self and PROUDLY AND LOUDLY
exclaim for the world to hear, "Damn girl, I look good".
No comments:
Post a Comment