- Brisk 5 Minute warm up walk
- Jog 3 Minutes
- Walk 2 Minutes
- Jog 5 Minutes
- Walk 3 Minutes
- Jog 3 Minutes
- Walk 2 Minutes
- Jog 5 minutes
- (I walked another 6 minutes)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Couch to 5K Week 4 kicked my booty!
So this weeks workout goes like this (slightly modified to make it easier to record the program on the Treadmill.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Elizabethie, you're so funny. I've been working on that Couch to 5K program forever. I've been on Week 5 for months now. I'm not much of a runner these days. I think I'm doing pretty good to run 5 mins. without stopping. I did a 5K in Jan. and walked 2/3 of it. I have one in March too. My goal is to walk less and run more this time.
ReplyDeleteHow do you keep track of what to do? When I'm out walking and trying to keep track of three minutes and trying to remember what to do next, and not trip over my own feet while I'm at it, it just becomes too much and I toss it aside and just keep walking. I really would like to run some, instead of always walking, but don't want to overdo. Keep up the good work. I'm impressed.
ReplyDelete