Well I'm just reporting in again. I walked 6 out of 7 days last week. (I'm going to really look forward to Sundays. It's truly a day of rest, in that regard at least). I attempted to run on three of those days, but I won't even count those painful, pathetic episodes.
The only thing that got me out on Saturday was knowing I would have to report to you all. So thank you very much for that.
Monday I did not get out at all though. I was a slacker. I ran errands all over town instead. Today was preschool, so I went for a walk/jog. I ran for a total of 15 minutes! Not all at once, my achilles tendons don't last that long. I can barely run for 5 minutes straight. I'm stretching more though and think it's helping some. It's an improvement anyway.
That's my report.
I also wanted to say that I'm very impressed with everyone's commitment to get healthier. Keep going. You all inspire me.
Well, I'm with you Joleane on reporting in. I've been saying for a week now that I was going to do the Couch to 5K program - well tonight I did it. I started with the 2nd week. I made it through day 1. Now since I've written this, I'll have to stick with it.
ReplyDeleteWay to go both of you! You're motivation keeps us all going since we have to report, too.
ReplyDeleteNice Job, Joleane! I haven't exercised since last Saturday, except for a few situps and some bicep curls--certainly not enough to get me on track for running that 10K! I saw that you lost two pounds! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteGood job Joleane. 6 out of 7 days is impressive. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete