Monday, January 5, 2009

BECKY'S STORY




Becky, age at start of diet 55 years old. Height: 5'2" (I like to say 5'3" just to have my weight to height ratio sound better) My before weight 162 pounds and my goal weight is 127 pounds. No I did not deliberately try to make the photos look that bad, that is just me. I'm trying to lose 35 pounds--would like to lose more, but I'm trying to be realistic.
I sprained my ankle and pulled a muscle in my calf a little over four years ago. Because I could not exercise, I put on 20 pounds in two months, and sent my blood pressure skyrocketing. I weigh the same now as I did in January of 2005, so it's going to be hard to lose since it's been around a while. And I wasn't happy with my weighed before I put on that 20 pounds.
I', not sure how I'm going to go about losing the weight but I have already picked out the rewards I'm going to give myself along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky...if I knew how to get this middle of mine to go away, I'd let you know. I hope over the next few months I figure it out.

    ReplyDelete