Friday, September 4, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - SATURDAY

ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE. De-stress your mind by de-cluttering. Clear off your desk. Clean out your closet. Utilize a planner and donate items you don't use. You'll be more relaxed and ready to tackle other issues. This is perfect for me with the garage sale this weekend. I have an entire garage full of things that came out of my craft room. I can't believe that I had all this stuff. What is worse is that this is just a sample of what I had. I still kept a lot of stuff. The sad part is that I don't remember where it all came from so I am not sure what I will do with what does not sell. I am going to just hope and pray it is a good sale. I love being organized and getting rid of this stuff just makes me feel good. Try it and see.

2 comments:

  1. I like this tip -- I'm ready to do some fall cleaning. I always think I have too much stuff. Good luck with the garage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a list person already! I make lists for everything I have to do so consider myself fairly organized. An unlike our mother who always had a dining table full of stuff...I dont save much at all. If I'm not using it, I dont keep it. My garage could use a bit of cleaning though so maybe I'll work on that.

    ReplyDelete