RELAX A LITTLE...Schedule a little time each day for some meditative activities like stretching, reading, or taking a hot bath. This can help you unwind after an intense stressful day so you will sleep more soundly.
Calvin does not like situation comedies. I on the other hand love them. Two and a Half men, Frazier, Cheers, Wings, The big bang theory, any show that does not last more than about 30 minutes, may or may not make me laugh, and do not require any thinking, I enjoy. I can relax and just mellow out. It is wonderful. I watch a couple each evening and it works great for me to unwind. How do you unwind at the end of a day?
I read every night -- it doesn't have to even be something very good, but I always read a few minutes (or half hour, or more)before the lights go off. I also listen to a relaxation tape as a go to sleep, they knock me out in minutes.
ReplyDeleteHot showers work for me, especially when it's cold outside.
ReplyDelete