Wednesday, September 1, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY - THURSDAY

NEW MONTH - NEW THEME...As summer comes to an end, fall is a time of harvest. September is many things to many people, including5-a day month. Fruit and vegetables month and even Organic Harvest month. Since most people struggle to get the recommended five to nine servings of produce each day, these 30 tips will help you add more fruits and vegetables to your diet-and enjoy every bite.
This is going to be a long month of tips for me. I don't like many fruits and vegetables but I am going to add one tip each day from Sparkpeople with an open mind
and I hope that I too will learn and try some new ways to get more fruits and vegetables into my diet.

2 comments:

  1. This subject is for me. I need to be better about eating fruits and veggies. I hope they have some good tips about how disguise them or make them not taste like what they really are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fruits and veggies, the problem is they dont get eaten fast enough so go to waste.

    ReplyDelete