Thursday, April 28, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - FRIDAY

BEST DIET TIP #5: Enjoy your favorite foods.
"I think putting your favorite foods off limits leads to weight gain because it triggers 'rebound' overeating," says Sass.

Instead of cutting out your favorite foods altogether, be a slim shopper. Buy one fresh bakery cookie instead of a box, or a small portion of candy from the bulk bins instead of a whole bag.

"You can enjoy your favorite foods, but you must do so in moderation," says Sass.

I have never heard of this tip before, but I like it. It makes sense to me. I have not been able to have fruit since last October when I started this diet and I would love a banana once in awhile. I think the key is moderation in all things. I need to do some more research on the diet that I am on and see if I am overlooking something.

No comments:

Post a Comment