TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS... It is more difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep in a room that is too bright. Wear a sleeping mask and close the blinds and curtains to diminish light and set the mood for sleep.
When I was trying to decide what to do to redecorate my bedroom, I was looking at color of paint. I learned that if you paint your kitchen yellow it will remind you of childhood memories of home and family. If you paint your bedroom a soft green or blue it can help you rest and relax. For a rustic or feelings of being in the outdoors paint the room a tan or sand color. Now that I know this I am going to paint my bedroom a cream color with a RED accent wall. I don't remember what red is suppose to do for your emotions but I know if you like your bedroom and feel good about being in there you will rest and sleep better. The better you sleep, the better you will feel and be more willing and able to diet and exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment