Friday, April 1, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - SATURDAY

GET SOME SLEEP... Sleeping is just as important to survival as eating, drinking, (water) and breathing. But for lots of people, getting enough sleep can range from challenging to impossible. By getting enough sleep and sleeping soundly will improve your energy levels, your health and your mood (attitude).
This tip is just for me. I just don't get enough sleep until I am just too tired to stay anymore. This means that I will go for days with just 4 or 5 hours of sleep and then I just crash early and sleep for hours and hours. It is not the right way to go about anything. When I am tired then I don't exercise as long or as well, I don't watch my diet and to be honest I am grumpy. For the next couple of weeks we are going to review some tips on getting a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment