Saturday, April 2, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY

LET IT OUT... Try to decrease your brain activity before bed by writing down your thoughts in a journal. It will clear your mind so you can close the book on today and move forward.
This does really work and I am not sure why I stopped. It has been a couple of months since I have written in my journal and 2 weeks since I have exercised or did any scripture reading. My only excuse is that I have had company, Calvin has been home and after a week of deep cleaning and painting the kitchen last week I could hardly walk much less exercise. I am great intentions of starting both the scripture reading and exercising Monday once Calvin goes off to work again. Try the journal writing and it might surprise how it helps you sleep with a calm, relaxed brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment