Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - WEDNESDAY

CHECK THE THERMOSTAT. Extremes in temperatures, too hot OR too cold can make it hard to fall asleep best at a temperature between 60 and 70 degrees.
I wonder if this is why I don't sleep good at times. I keep my house about 80 degrees during the winter and so it doesn't get too hot to sleep, I keep my bedroom door shut. When I go into to bed the room is freezing. We do have flannel sheets, a down comforter, a fleece blanket, and a homemade quilt on it so it is only cold for a few minutes and then it is warm as can be. If Calvin is gone then I sleep with the door opened at night but if he is home then we sleep with it shut so it doesn't get too hot. I guess I am not sure how to keep it to a perfect temperature. If I have kids here during the day then I really keep the doors all shut just to keep them out. Working on regulating the temperature is something I am going to work on and see if that helps me sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment