Monday, January 19, 2009

BIG LOSERS AND REAL ZEROS

We had some real big losers this week and even a few zeros. We need to make sure we each have a real good scale. My scale told me this week I was all over the place from having lost 7 pounds to gained 9 pounds. I didn't know whether to give up and eat a big ole stake or throw the scale across the house. I think it needs a new battery. I didn't even know it had a battery! Oh well live and learn. Here is this week's list:
Renee 5 pounds lost, for biggest loser
Eileen 3-4 pounds lost,
Liisa 3 pound lost
Becky 1 pound lost
and
Elizabeth-0
Sarah-0
Yvonne-0
All losses so hip hip hooray!!!
That is a total for the week of a 15 - 16 pound loss.

Good job and keep up the good work!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Renee! Any special tips you care to share? It looks like it was a rough week for most of us.

    ReplyDelete