It's been 3 days since I made that most important decision to walk during preschool instead of do errands and my family is already conspiring against me. James called me before preschool even started, "Do you want to meet for lunch?" I jokingly said, "Sure, why don't you meet me at the track and we can walk laps." He, quite seriously, replied, "Ha, ha. You go ahead and I'll just grab something alone."
Then on the way to preschool Logan asked me to stay and watch his Sharing Day. I'd told him in the past that I would watch him do his Show and Tell and then didn't actually follow through. (Honestly, I thought that he'd forgotten).
When all was said and done I got a shortened walk in, but I walked nonetheless. I kept telling myself that if I didn't go then, I'd have to do it later with the dreaded double stroller.
I also ran Thursday morning. Thank goodness for friends. It's the only thing that can get me up at 6:30 in the morning and attempt exercise.
That's my report for the day.
Good job Joleane. I was bored yesterday so I went to town and walked around Bimart, kmart and sherms for about 30 minutes in each store. I bought wheat pasta in sherms, pills in bymart and a valentine;s thing in joanns and a juicer in kmart then after all that decided I has better stick to walking around the block. I felt guilty not buying anything after spending 30 minutes in the store. I did walk though for over 90 minutes and that isn't bad. You inspire me to walk
ReplyDeleteYou should make James get his butt moving, too. Walking is a good stress reliever.
ReplyDelete