Thank you all for your birthday wishes! It was actually a very quiet day - Eddie is working in Seattle for a month (6 days a week, 12 hour days) so he wasn't even here. But, we went to Guisseppe's for dinner last Saturday night and that was real nice. Actually made 3 meals out of my dinner by eating just a small portion - always enjoy leftover spaghetti! And no there was no treat as I was too lazy to go out and buy one. So laziness does pay off sometimes I guess. I did go buy myself a new scale on Tuesday as they were on sale at Target so now I can see the BIG RED NUMBERS!
Good job Eileen on the post and on the new scale. My dumb scale acted up all last week, but cleaning it off both top and bottom seems to have it working again, so far. I still want to get a new battery just to make sure it is going to kppe working. Keep up the good work you are doing great!
ReplyDelete