Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - TUESDAY

Shop for tight clothing. Go shopping for clothing and buy and expensive item that is one size smaller that what you currently wear. It should be very tight fitting on your body where you currently would be too embarrassed to wear it out in public. Hang it up in your closet where you can see it on a daily basis. This will give you another great reason to lose weight. If you are like me you won't even have to shop, just look in the back of your closet for something you were able to wear 6 months or a year ago and get it out and use it as an incentive. Good luck...You can do this. I know you can and once you do help me do it too.

2 comments:

  1. I also have clothes (some I bought recently) that I've never worn or don't fit --- I think I'll pull some of those out where I can see them and get moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont need to shop either. I have a dress I bought about 2-3 months ago that I've never worn and doesnt fit. I'm looking forward to wearing it and 5lbs or so should do it.

    ReplyDelete