Friday, May 8, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - FRIDAY

AVOID MINDLESS EATING...Do not eat while watching television or surfing the web. This is Mindless eating, where you are distracted by something else and aren't conscious of what you are eating. When you eat mindlessly you tend to eat more. If possible try to avoid doing anything else while consuming a meal. Another trick is to eat slower. Savor each bite of food, and chew it slower. The slower you eat the faster you will get full. You can even eat half of your meal, pause from eating for 5-10 minutes and then resume eating. This tip is mostly for me I think. 99% of the time that I am eating it is in front of the T.V. and I am a very fast eater. I am really going to work on these two tips for the next few days and see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment