Keep up the great work, you are all doing awesome!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Tip of the Weekend (sort of)
Well, Yvonne is out of town for the weekend, with no Internet access. She briefly mentioned that since the blog started she hasn't missed a tip of the day...so I thought I'd step up and supply a tip of the weekend (now that the weekend is almost over). My tip (which is not sanctioned by the blog master Yvonne, so take it with a grain of salt) is simple...take a break, just for the weekend. I don't necessarily mean that we should take a break from eating well or even exercising, but take a break from worrying about it. Relax (your minds at least), enjoy the long weekend and then get back to it on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Laurie for the tip. Let's hope Yvonne is listening to your tip and relaxing too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping up her record Laurie. With this beautiful weather relaxing sounds great!
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you, Laurie. You are a sweetie. I was worried about the blog. Idid have a great weekend. I got to spend some time with Emme, Calvin Thomas, and Leona besides, Joleane, Daniel and Laurie. We stayed an extra night in Medford and even though it was just 90 minutes away from home it seemed like we were truely out of town. We also got to go see dad and Connie in Myrtle Point and take dad to the cemetary. It was hard but he is doing better. Hope all of you were able to relax and enjoy. I really watched how I ate and no sweets so I will see in the morning when I finally step on the scale to see how I did. Thanks again Laurie for the perfect tip.
ReplyDelete