I just came across a website mypyramid.gov that has a food/exercise tracking page. Go over to the left-hand side of the homepage and click on "MyPyramid Tracker" You need to create a login & password, but it's private that way. The website also analyzes what & how much you eat for its nutritional value, so you can see where you're doing well and where you need to improve.
Tracking food/calories has been my biggest struggle, hence the eating too much and not losing any weight. I've tried writing it down on a piece of paper, using Sparkpeople, using a program on my PDA, and making my own excel type spreadsheet on my computer. I've failed miserably with all attempts so far. I haven't used this one yet (just found it tonight), but I thought I'd pass it on. I'm sure there's lots of useful information on there even if you're not using it to track calorie intake.
Good luck to everyone and keep up the great work.
I for one am going to check this site out. I love the Sparkpeople but am always looking for tips and helps to keep me going. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete