Saturday, May 9, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Yesterday, Saturday I received a Mother's Day card from Becky. It was perfect and just what I needed. I want to share it with you. The card says:
"Relax.
Enjoy some sunshine.
Have a good laugh.
Daydream a little.
And just be happy."
Today is Mother's Day so really enjoy the day. I know in the back of our minds is our dieting but for just this one day really eat something you love. For me Calvin is going to grill up a couple of
little Fillet Mignon steaks for our lunch. We will have a baked potato and a vegetable with it. I can't wait. Hope you all truly enjoy the day. We have all worked really hard for several months, today is our for a reward. I am speaking in Sacrament Meeting but as soon as it is over the rest of the day is just for relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Day To All -
    As I write this the boys are making my breakfast. I 'ordered' fresh fruit and a toasted English muffin, no butter. Should be pretty good!

    ReplyDelete