TODAY'S TIP IS TO JUST KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. This is not easy, losing this weight and it is not coming off as fast as we want, but it is coming off and we are all doing great. I don't know about you but this is the longest I have ever stayed with a diet and exercise program, and I am enjoying it. I think the biggest reason I am enjoying it is because I don't feel like I am doing it alone. I have the support of family and friends. I am grateful for that. Thanks so much for all your help. Now here is how we did the first week of May:
Liisa down 1 pound
Sarah up 2 pounds but with good reason
Becky having real issues with her scale
Joleane and Yvonne down 1 1/2 pounds each
Elizabeth 1 (?) having issues with her memory
Eileen, Renee, and Chelsea did not report in this week.
I agree. This is the longest I've stayed with "a diet", too. Couldn't have done it without this blog!
ReplyDeleteThis blog has made all the difference for me as well. It is helping to get me motivated and keep me motivated. I dont think I'd be progressing as well if at all if not for everyones support. Thanks to all!
ReplyDelete