Thursday, May 7, 2009
TIP OF THE DAY - THURSDAY
READ THE NUTRITION FACTS FOOD LABELS. Many of you may have gone on to www.oprah.com and printed out the free KFC coupon. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. just print out the nutritional fact sheet as well. Plan ahead if you decide to take advantage and get this free meal. I am looking forward to trying this new chicken but I am not going to go overboard. My favorite pieces are thigh and leg which is the dark meat but by skipping those pieces and sticking with the breast I will be alright. I will use my sparkpeople calorie counter and keep track of the calories in the potatoes and well and skip the gravy. You don't have to give up your favorite foods as long as you know the facts about them and before you eat them in moderation. So go ahead and print off the coupon for the free meal and enjoy it just do it wisely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We printed coupons for James & I. In the 11 years that we've lived in Corvallis, I've never been to KFC. I almost don't want to start now, but I can't say no to a free meal.
ReplyDelete