Monday, May 11, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - MONDAY

TAKE A HIKE (or at least a walk). It is a beautiful spring morning and the flowers are in bloom, so why not enjoy them and go for a walk? Two weeks ago I only walked two days because of the rain and cold and I ate some angel food cake, which along with my water and watching what I ate and exercising I lost 1 1/2 pounds. This week again I only walked 2 days because of the rain and cold and I ate a sugar cookie yesterday and again I lost 1 1/2 pounds. I did exercise of course but I ate a sugar cookie! This week it is suppose to be beautiful with no rain which it is today so as soon as I complete my exercises I am going to go for a walk. No not 3-5 miles like Becky or a run for 8 miles like Laurie but just a little walk in the morning sunshine. About 20 minutes will work to get me back up to speed this week. So come join me and lets all get out and enjoy the neighborhood and sunshine and beauty that is Oregon! Who knows what I can lose if I walk 5-6 days this week and skip the angel food cake and sugar cookie. Maybe 2 pounds. Wouldn't that be nice.

1 comment:

  1. It was pretty nice out. Thought it was supposed to rain today. I walked for about an hour, but it was pretty windy at first. Doing much better on the walking this month compared to last month. I hope get some results like Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete