Thursday, November 11, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY - FRIDAY

TIP #2 TO HELP YOU GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP... GET YOURSELF INTO A ROUTINE. This is especially hard for people with wavering, active schedules, like students and parents. On busy days, it is difficult-but crucial-to be firm with a routine. If you normally don't fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning, or if you don't have a sleep schedule at all, try going to bed a half hour earlier each week, or set a time to get in bed and stick with it. Eventually your body will get used to going to sleep at that time and it will begin to come naturally.
This is hard for me. When Calvin is gone I stay up extra late and then when he is home he wants me to go to bed between 9 and 10PM. I do but, I lay awake half the night waiting to fall asleep. I need to get on a schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment