Monday, November 8, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY - TUESDAY

STRENGTHEN YOUR WILL POWER... This is the time to reflect on how well you've done so far, how you like your new found body and self, the control over food and choices that comes with this program.
This is really important. Make sure that you feel GREAT about your progress, no matter how few pounds you may have lost. Don't forget too that the scale is not the only way to judge your losses. Are you feeling better, sleeping better, have more energy, do you clothes fit better. All these changes show you how good you are doing. Be proud of what you have done so far. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T GIVE UP. I NEED YOU TO STICK TO THIS WITH ME...

1 comment:

  1. I've really tried to concentrate on what I have lost this year, mainly because I do not want to put it back on before the end of the year (like last year). I'll be hanging in there with you, well into next year and beyond.

    ReplyDelete