EAT CHOCOLATE... Dark chocolate is healthy in moderation, but it can also increase well-being and boost your mood. Savor a small piece to satisfy that craving.
Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, it might be a good time to enjoy a LITTLE chocolate...maybe one small piece of pie, or an after dinner chocolate mint. For me I am going to have one of my diet brownies if I am good at dinner. My problem will be NOT eating mashed potatoes or any rolls. Just whatever you eat tomorrow remember this one word. "MODERATION".
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
ReplyDeleteI am grateful for this blog. I read it everyday.
I am grateful for you, Mom. You are an inspiration to us all, for many reasons.
I am grateful for my family. I want to be healthier for them as well as for myself.
I hope everyone has a grate(ful) day!
I'm grateful for this blog, too, and for Yvonne who so diligently keeps it going. Because after family and friends, of course, the biggest thing I'm thankful for is my good health, which because of this blog just keeps improving.
ReplyDelete