JUST BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR BLESSINGS. This is another tip about thinking about the positive. I am sure yesterday was a day with lots of food around, great food like mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, stuffing, vegetables, homemade rolls and of course pie, pie, pie. What more could you want, unless it was the will power to NOT over eat. I think I was really pretty good yesterday. That is not important, and it is NOT important what you did or didn't eat yesterday. As you see this is a tip for Friday, which means it is a new day. SKIP THE LEFTOVERS... Get right back on your diet today. FORGET WHAT YOU ATE YESTERDAY... Start new today. YOU CAN DO THIS... You might be very surprised at just how little you over ate and come Monday when you weigh in you will have a nice surprise. Don't make the mistake of saying well I ate bad on Thursday so I am going to be up anyway so I might as well just enjoy the weekend and start over on Monday. It sometimes happens that Monday NEVER comes.
And just so you all know. I love you all and I thank you for all your help and support for my family, for this blog, for my dieting program and of course for all your love and friendship. I could not have made the progress I have without all of your continued support and encouragement. THANKS AGAIN...
No comments:
Post a Comment