Monday, November 29, 2010

WEIGHT LOSS FOR WEEKS #5 AND #6

HOLIDAYS DO A REAL NUMBER ON OUR DIETS...
Week before last Becky and Yvonne both lost 1/2 pound. Still plugging along and sticking to our plan. So good job Becky. Becky said she only lost 10 pounds so far this year and her goal is to not put it back on during the holidays. We all know that from Halloween until the first of January is the hardest time to diet. It is almost impossible.
This last week with it being Thanksgiving was the first real big food fest, the problem is this little food fest does not end until January 2nd or 3rd. I mean you can't be rude and not eat at a dinner party or if a well meaning friend drops off cookies or candies or candied popcorn or homemade bread or some of each and then what about the parties at work and at church and the family parties and don't forget all the bowl games and the munchies have to be out for them, so what can you do? I DON'T HAVE A CLUE...SORRY.
Last week Becky slipped and put 2 pounds back on and Yvonne, believe it or not lost 2 1/2 pounds. I don't get that either.
On the good/great side of this is that Eileen is down 19 pounds. No I am not sure how she is doing it or how long it has taken.
David has lost 40 pounds and he has limited his red meat to once a week and his desserts to once a week if at all and says he ALWAYS eats breakfast even if it is just a smoothie. I am not sure how long it has taken him to lose the weight but good job to both Eileen and her little boy David. KEEP US POSTED ON HOW YOU ARE DOING IT. SHARE YOU TIPS WITH THE REST OF US WHO ARE STRUGGLING.

1 comment:

  1. I need to keep this honest...My math was wrong, no big surprise. I only lost 2 1/2 pounds the week of Thanksgiving not 3 1/2 pounds. I can't believe I can't subtract. Yet one more thing to add to my list of "Things I shouldn't try to do. It really was just a simple mistake.

    ReplyDelete