Thursday, March 17, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - FRIDAY

DE-STRESS/TALK TO SOMEONE... You'll enjoy life more if you're calm and relaxed. Make stress, relief a priority by journaling, meditating and exercising regularly. When thing get hectic, take a step back and refocus on what matters most.
If journaling, meditating, and exercising doesn't work the way you feel it should, then talk to someone. You do not have a professional if you don't want to. Talk to a friend, family member, or minister. Your emotional well being CAN/WILL effect your weight loss progress. For example: For 2 months now my life has been more than a little hectic. Two deaths and funerals, frustration over mom and dad's house, very sore mouth, tweeked knee, Calvin's boss cancelling our health insurance, which would have been okay because we can use his monthly commissions to pay our own health insurance, but then the witch cancelled his commissions too. Add to all this personal stress even more emotional issues and it turns out I am not sleeping good. The more sleep I lose the more emotional I become and the more emotional I become the more sleep I lose. As you can see it is a rough cycle I am in. Needless to say I am not losing any weight. I have not gained any but I am not losing either.
So what does all this rambling mean? It is just to show that your emotional sense of well being can and does have a direct effect on all aspects of your life, including your diet plan. IF YOU NEED HELP...ASK FOR IT... I am going to get a priesthood blessing tonight since I have finally concluded that I can't help myself anymore. I also talked with a good friend in here who lovingly gave me an attitude adjustment and sometimes that is all we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment